Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Digital Marketing Degree Programs through University of Michigan - Dearborn

It is time to catch up.  I have been going to college for 5 and half years now pursuing a marketing degree while trying to apply to start a marketing career as well.  During my time here I noticed that social media, search engines and mobile marketing was a significantly rising trend that could not be ignored.  However during my last year enrolled at the University of Michigan - Dearborn I was simultaneously applying for new jobs and saw that there was a need for social media advertising for companies, not only at companies I was applying for but also at my current job!  My boss came to me with webinar video that was sharing industry tips and secrets about optimizing facebook pages and twitter accounts.  I soon found out that the first ever digital marketing class was being offered at University of Michigan - Dearborn and that there was soon to be and entire Digital Marketing Degree program.  So far this class has been an extreme eye opener to the world of search engine optimization as well as google ad words accounts and can not believe how far ahead of the game that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment